- Měla by se omezit funkční obodí soudců amerického Nejvyššího soudu? NYTimes: Could Term Limits Ease Fights Over Supreme Court Nominees? ("Some say if the Supreme Court justices' life tenure was ended, each confirmation fight would be less fraught and contentious.")
- Social Rights in USA state Law ("The Illinois Supreme Court holds that scaling back future pension benefits for Chicago’s city workers while requiring them to pay more is unconstitutional.")
- Jakup Krasniqi (a former speaker of the Kosovo parliament and a former spokesman of the KLA): Kosovo tribunal must investigate Serb crimes.
- Otmar Philipp: ECJ rules against pro-sugar advertising ("Should companies such as German firm Dextro Energy be allowed to advertise the sugar content of their products in order to promote physical performance-enhancing qualities? The European Court of Justice (ECJ) has said no. (..) Dextro’s advertising only highlighted the positive effects of sugar consumption, without providing any information on the hazards. As a result, the Court accepted the Commission’s rationale for not admitting it into law.")
- French journalist Florence Hartmann jailed by war crimes tribunal ("Former Le Monde correspondent detained in the Hague during wait for verdict of Radovan Karadžić, for revealing Srebrenica massacre information in book.")